Thank you for choosing BestLegalChoice.com as the online digital platform for your legal experience. BestLegalChoice.com acts as a venue for providers and purchasers of legal services to exchange information with the goal of eventually forming a professional relationship.
a. The term “Service” refers to the services made available by BestLegalChoice.com, including without limitation access to BestLegalChoice.com’s online community; communication tools; document management and storage solutions; and payment services.
c. Except as otherwise provided herein, the “Website” refers to BestLegalChoice.com’s website located at http://www.BestLegalChoice.com, as well as all subpages and sub domains, and all content, services, and products available at or through the Website, with the exception of any third party links as set forth herein below.
d. “BestLegalChoice.com,” “We,” “Us,” and “Our” refer to BestLegalChoice.com, as well as our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees and BestLegalChoice, Inc., its affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees.
e. “The User,” “You” and “Your” refer to the person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website and/or the Service. A User may be a Legal Client, a Participating Attorney, both, or neither.
f. “Participating attorneys” or “legal professionals” refer to attorneys or other legal professionals who may provide services or consultation to BestLegalChoice.com Users, who communicate with the same via the Service.
g. “Legal Clients” refer to 1) Users who submit requests for proposals from participating attorneys or other legal professionals for legal services for a fee (“Jobs”); and 2) Users who contract with participating attorneys or other legal professionals for additional work beyond the initial Job which established the relationship. Participating attorney and other legal professional users may submit proposals (“Bids”) for such Jobs and may also establish terms of the relationship with the Legal Client via a signed engagement letter or other written agreement of their own creation.
h. “Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation text, documents, information, data, articles, opinions, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website. Content includes, without limitation, User-Generated Content, which may be submitted by any BestLegalChoice.com User (Legal Client or participating attorney).
2. What is BestLegalChoice.com:
A. What we do:
* BestLegalChoice.com provides a digital online platform (e.g. an internet forum) for collaboration and communication between legal professionals and users seeking legal assistance from legal professionals.
* We provide users with access to our virtual community where participating attorneys and legal professionals can meet and collaborate with other users as well as Legal Clients to develop and enrich the professional relationship that can lead to successful professional interaction. In addition, our digital interactive platform supplies users with tools for case management and communication, as well document management and storage; and a simple and secure mechanism for payment and invoicing.
B. What we don't do:
* BestLegalChoice.com Is Not A Law Firm.
* BestLegalChoice.com does not offer legal representation.
* BestLegalChoice.com does not offer any legal advice, legal opinions, recommendations, referrals, mediation or counseling of any kind under any circumstance.
* Users are encouraged not to accept any information received from any source found on this service unless it is from a participating attorney or other properly licensed legal professional the user has retained.
* No attorney-client relationship or duty of confidentiality arises between the user and BestLegalChoice.com.
* An attorney-client relationship as well as a duty of confidentiality may be formed between users of the services on the website and the participating attorneys and other legal professionals with whom they consult or retain for professional services.
* BestLegalChoice.com makes every effort to maintain the confidentiality of any information submitted by Users to our Website and our database of members. However, because it is impossible to control the conduct of others, we cannot guarantee that this information will remain confidential. Please use caution in deciding what information to input into the System. Do not make any confessions or admissions. Do not use proper names or addresses. Do not provide any other highly personal, sensitive, or incriminating information. BestLegalChoice.com is not responsible for the release or improper use of such information by other Users or any release due to error or failure in the System.
* User agrees that attorneys contacted by User through the System may report to BestLegalChoice.com on whether their services were engaged by the User and the total attorney's fees paid.
* Any form of use of the Service by any user or participating attorney or other legal professional is not intended to and will not create an attorney-client relationship between any person or entity and BestLegalChoice.com.
* Any electronic or other form of communication sent to or otherwise communicated to BestLegalChoice.com will not create an attorney-client relationship between the User and BestLegalChoice.com, such being expressly denied.
* BestLegalChoice.com Is Not An Attorney Referral Service.
* BestLegalChoice.com does not select, refer or endorse any participating attorney or other legal professional to service a User.
* BestLegalChoice.com uses commercially reasonable efforts to verify that its participating attorneys or legal professionals are licensed attorneys in good standing with no public record of discipline in at least one state within the United States at the time they become users. However, we are unable to continually track, verify and monitor the standing of each participating attorney or other legal professional. Therefore, BestLegalChoice.com makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the standing, ability, competence, quality, or qualifications of any participating attorney or other legal professional user of this site. BestLegalChoice.com encourages Legal Clients to research and evaluate any participating attorney or other legal professional before accepting professional advice, consultation or service.
* BestLegalChoice.com encourages its users, when considering employing any attorney or law firm or other legal professional, to check the attorney's standing with the applicable state bar. When considering employing a non-attorney legal service provider, Users should check with the agency that certified the provider or the applicable regulatory body.
* BestLegalChoice.com does not warrant or guarantee that participating attorneys or legal professionals are covered by professional liability insurance.
* BestLegalChoice.com does not guarantee that Users will successfully find legal representation through this system and takes no position and offers no opinion on when or if an attorney-client relationship has been formed.
* BestLegalChoice.com does not vouch for or endorse any of its Users, professional or otherwise.
* Nothing BestLegalChoice.com does on its website or otherwise implies an endorsement of any participating attorney or other service provider. Determining whether or not you need legal services and the choice of a legal services provider are extremely important decisions that should not be based solely on advertisements, claims of expertise, or on the cost of rendering the requested legal services. Users are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any attorney, law firm or other legal professional being considered for hire.
* BestLegalChoice.com does not sanction, warrant, endorse or guaranty statements or representations a participating attorney or other legal professional may post on the website. Moreover, BestLegalChoice.com is not responsible for and does not endorse any description or indication of specialization or limitation of practice by an attorney or other legal professional. We strongly encourage participating attorneys and other legal professionals to comply with all of the rules and regulations governing professional conduct, it is impossible for us to monitor a user’s integrity or compliance. However, it is up to you, the user, to question a participating attorney’s or other legal professional’s statements to verify all information.
* Except as otherwise provided herein, BestLegalChoice.com makes no representation, guaranty or warranty concerning the qualifications of participating attorneys or other legal professionals. We make no representation, guaranty or warranty as to the professional ability, competence, or quality of legal representation that may be provided by any participating attorney or other legal professional you retain and/or which may submit bids through this Website.
* BestLegalChoice.com bears no responsibility or liability of any kind for any User-Generated Content or legal advice encountered on or through the Website; and any use or reliance on User-Generated Content or legal advice obtained on or through your use of the website is solely at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of materials posted on the Website. We take no responsibility for, and do not endorse or otherwise adopt in any way the opinions or views expressed by any users of the service. We do not verify or review any data submitted by users, professional or otherwise, before it appears on the Website, and we do not warrant the validity or accuracy of any such information. As a user, you must use caution when using this site.
* Legal professionals using this interactive online platform are solely responsible for ensuring that all communications in any form made by them, including but not limited to information provided in response to a user inquiry, responses to work proposals and bids, notifications, solicitations or advertisements posted on the BestLegalChoice.com website, and in all respects, in or relating to the handling of a user’s legal matter, comply with all applicable Rules of Professional Conduct, professional ethics, and the laws and regulations of their state.
BestLegalChoice.com Does Not Guarantee Results.
* From time to time, Legal Clients may submit, and BestLegalChoice.com may publish, reviews of participating attorneys and other legal professionals. These reviews do not constitute a representation, guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. BestLegalChoice.com makes no guaranty of any result or outcome of your legal matter.
No Attorney-Client relationship is formed between users and BestLegalChoice.com.
* BestLegalChoice.com does not offer legal advice or services of any kind.
* Any use of the BestLegalChoice.com Service is not intended to, nor will it, create an attorney-client relationship. BestLegalChoice.com will do its best to ensure your confidentiality, but it does not guaranty it. Furthermore, BestLegalChoice.com will not be liable for the actions or omissions of any participating attorney performing any services for users including, but not limited to, consultations.
* Use of the BestLegalChoice.com website does not form an attorney-client relationship with Participating attorneys. Information posted or made available on or through the Website, including, but not limited to, any responses to legal questions posted on the Website; information in BestLegalChoice.com’s published Guides and Documents; User generated content; information posted publicly on the Website; or information sent in an unsolicited message to a User is not intended as legal advice by BestLegalChoice.com, is not confidential, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. It is considered User-Generated Content.
* An attorney-client relationship may be formed through the use of the Service between Users and participating attorneys only. Legal Clients may post Jobs through the Service. Participating attorneys may submit Bids and negotiate details of these Jobs prior to acceptance directly with the Legal Client. Upon acceptance, the scope of a participating attorney’s representation is strictly limited to the matter as agreed upon in the accepted bid settled upon between the Legal Client and the participating attorney who will then formalize their arrangement via a signed engagement letter or other written agreement, in which case the most recent written agreement would take precedence over a previously accepted proposal. A Bid is not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely upon information contained in a Bid as legal advice. BestLegalChoice.com makes every reasonable effort to ensure the privacy of Bids and other personal messages on our Service, but it cannot guarantee it. Communications with an attorney requiring confidentiality should take place outside the BestLegalChoice.com service, such as via telephone or in-person.
BestLegalChoice.com does not charge for legal services.
* The services available on the Website are offered in exchange for processing and service charges applied to transactions on the website.
* Participating attorneys or other legal professionals are not the employees or agents of BestLegalChoice.com.
* BestLegalChoice.com is not involved in agreements between Users or in the representation of Users. At no point may BestLegalChoice.com be held liable for the actions or omissions of any participating attorney performing services for its users.
* Participating attorneysand legal professionals are solely responsible for ensuring that any information, solicitation, or advertisement they post or place on the Website, including without limitation User-Generated Content, and any communications they may have with prospective clients through the Website, fully comply with all applicable laws and rules of professional conduct, including those concerning the unauthorized practice of law and those regulating the form, manner or content of communications with clients including advertising, or other matters.
* None of the participating attorneys or other legal professionals who use this interactive online platform is an employee or agent of BestLegalChoice.com for any purpose.
* None of the participating attorneys or other legal professionals who use this interactive online platform has any ownership or proprietary interest of any kind in BestLegalChoice.com or any of its affiliates.
* None of the participating attorneys or other legal professionals using this interactive online platform are officers or directors of BestLegalChoice.com and have no pecuniary interest, direct or indirect, in BestLegalChoice.com or the proceeds thereof.
* The participating attorneys or other legal professionals that participate on this interactive online platform intend that they are Independent Contractors in every way, and no relationship of employer-employee exists between participating attorneys or other legal professionals and BestLegalChoice.com or its employees, subcontractors, or consultants. Accordingly, neither participating attorneys nor other legal professionals have any of the entitlements of an employee of BestLegalChoice.com.
* If the participating attorney or other legal professional employs any third persons, these persons will be under the exclusive control of the participating attorney or other legal professional who shall determine all terms of employment, including but not limited to hours, wages, working conditions, discipline, hiring, and discharging.
* Neither the participating attorney or legal professional nor any of his or her employees, subcontractors or consultants have the right to act or speak on behalf of BestLegalChoice.com in any capacity, or to bind BestLegalChoice.com to any obligation, actually, constructively or ostensibly.
C. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Your use of this platform is your responsibility, so you are urged to do so responsibly. Make sure you have read and understood each of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
* Users Must Be Over Age 18. BestLegalChoice.com does not target our Content to children or teenagers under 18, and we do not permit any Users under 18 on our Service. If we learn of any User under the age of 18, we will terminate that User’s account immediately.
* Compliance with Laws. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the authority to, and are of legal age in your jurisdiction to, enter into this contract; (ii) your use of the Service will be solely for permitted purposes; (iii) your use of the Service will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others; and (iv) your use of the Service will comply with all local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, and with all other BestLegalChoice.com policies.
* You are solely responsible for your account and anything that happens while you are signed in to or using your account. Your privacy and your security are your responsibilities.
* User Account Security. When you sign up for the Service, you will create a personal account which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from BestLegalChoice.com. The security of this account is your responsibility, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You agree to notify BestLegalChoice.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breaches of security. We will not be responsible for any losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your computer, mobile device, or other computing device and/or account.
* A user may create, maintain and use no more than one account to post content only on his/her or its own behalf. A user must create his/her or its account personally and manually and may not create accounts by any automated means. A user may not create or use additional accounts or any account of another and must not permit, enable, induce or encourage others to create accounts for him/her or it.
* Do not publish on any public forum any communication or information you wish to remain private or otherwise protected from disclosure by the attorney-client or attorney-work product privileges.
* Legal Clients may request a written legal engagement agreement from the participating attorney specifying the terms, scope, limitations, and conditions of the representation, including fees. In order to provide an optimal forum for clients and legal professionals, BestLegalChoice.com does not involve itself in the agreements between users and participating attorneys, or the actual representation of clients. Therefore, we cannot ensure the completion of the agreement or the integrity of either party.
Improper Use of Our Website is Prohibited
Prohibited Content: You will not transmit any Content (including software, text, images, or other information) that:
a. is illegal or promotes illegal activity
b. defames, harasses, abuses, threatens, or incites violence towards any individual or group
c. is pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise victimizes or intimidates an individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
d. is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
e. contains or installs any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
f. infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights
g. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or
h. violates the privacy of any third party.
Use of our service to conduct illegal activity is prohibited.
* Threatening posts or content that violates another party’s intellectual property rights is prohibited.
* BestLegalChoice.com reserves the right to remove User-Generated Content that violates our policies.
* We are not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of any interactions you have with any person or persons connected with the Website or any service available thereon, including, without limitation, Job Postings that you input or receive through your use of the Website, or communications with Attorneys or other legal professionals. While we do not monitor any actual communications or the contents of any transmissions, such as those that occur between attorneys and client users, or any digital data such as confidential documents uploaded for work by attorneys or other legal professionals, we may, at our sole discretion, monitor and/or record times and dates of interactions in connection with certain things such as bid submissions, job completions, invoicing, and payment to ensure our platform users enjoy prompt service.
D. USER GENERATED CONTENT
* You have the opportunity to post your own content, and allow us certain rights to it, so that we can display and share it. We have the right to remove content if we need to.
* Responsibility for User-Generated Content. You may create content, written or otherwise, while using the Website (“User-Generated Content”). You are solely responsible for the content of it, and any harm resulting from it, regardless of the form or source of that content. Any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User-Generated Content that you make available or access through your use of the Website is solely your responsibility. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User-Generated Content.
* No Reliance on User-Generated Content. User-Generated Content posted on the Website, such as blog posts, is provided for informational purposes only. BestLegalChoice.com is not responsible for the content of materials posted on its Website. The opinions and views expressed are those of the individual Users of the Website and do not reflect those of BestLegalChoice.com. BestLegalChoice.com does not verify or review in any way data submitted by other users and makes no assurance or warranty that such User-Generated Content is true, correct, or accurate. User-Generated Content is not a substitute for professional legal advice, nor should it be deemed a solicitation to offer legal advice regarding specific facts. You should not delay or forego seeking legal advice or disregard professional legal advice based on User-Generated Content. Delay in seeking such legal advice could result in waiver of your rights or interests. User-Generated Content is not regulated by any state or national bar association.
* Right to Post. You represent and warrant that you have the right to post all User-Generated Content that you submit or post. Specifically, you warrant that you have fully complied with any third party licenses relating to User-Generated Content (if necessary), and have taken all steps necessary to pass through to end users any required terms.
* Ownership of User-Generated Content. Except for Content that originates from BestLegalChoice.com, we do not claim ownership of any Content that is transmitted, stored, or processed in your account. You retain all ownership of, control of, and responsibility for any User-Generated Content you post. You may control access to your User-Generated Content through settings in your user account.
* License Grant. By posting any Content via the Website, you automatically grant and assign to us, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant and assign to us, a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, fully paid, fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), worldwide license to copy, perform, display, distribute, prepare derivative works from (including, without limitation, incorporating into other works) and otherwise use any content that you post. You also expressly grant and assign to us all rights and causes of action to prohibit and enforce against any unauthorized copying, performance, display, distribution, use or exploitation of, or creation of derivative works from, any content that you post (including but not limited to any unauthorized downloading, extraction, harvesting, collection or aggregation of content that you post).
E. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
There may be content from third parties on BestLegalChoice.com’s website, such as blog posts written by other users or links to other websites. Because we cannot control that content, we are not responsible for that content or for the content of the websites that content may link to.
* Access To Third Party Content. By using the Service, you will be able to access Content belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). Your use of the Service is consent for BestLegalChoice.com to present this Content to you. You acknowledge all responsibility for, and assume all risk for, your use of Third Party Content.
* No Responsibility For Third Party Content. As part of the Service, BestLegalChoice.com may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) as well as other forms of Third Party Content. These links are provided as a courtesy to users. We have no control over third party websites or content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on them. By linking to such content, we do not represent, warrant, or imply that we adopt or endorse said content, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties who publish such content. We are not responsible for any Third Party Content accessed through our Website. If you decide to leave the Website and access Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern.
* No Authorization To Use Third Party Content. This Agreement does not authorize you to distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, make available, alter, or otherwise use any Third Party Content except as permitted by BestLegalChoice.com’s terms and conditions.
* Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
* If you believe that material located on or linked to by BestLegalChoice.com violates your copyright, please notify BestLegalChoice.com.
* Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. BestLegalChoice.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that our Users do the same. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(i) of the United States Copyright Act, we will terminate a User’s access to and use of the Website if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of BestLegalChoice.com or others. We may terminate access for participants or users found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
* DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C 512) (“DMCA”) by sending a properly formatted take-down notice in writing to BestLegalChoice.com’s designated copyright agent at 93 Castilian Drive, Goleta, CA 93117.
* Response To DMCA Take-Down Notices. If BestLegalChoice.com takes action in response to an infringement notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by that party to BestLegalChoice.com. Any DMCA infringement notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available or to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org. Ripofferport.com
* Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User-Generated Content that has been removed from the Website is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content you submitted to the Website, you may send a properly formatted counter-notice to BestLegalChoice.com’s copyright agent using the contact information set forth above.
* Response to DMCA Counter-Notices. If a counter-notice is received by BestLegalChoice.com’s copyright agent, BestLegalChoice.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content will be reinstated on the Website in 10 to 14 business days after receipt of the counter-notice.
F. BestLegalChoice.com Is Not A Party To A Contract between a User and a Participating Attorney or Other Legal Professional.
Legal Clients may contract with Participating attorneys through posting and acceptance of Jobs. Such contracts are solely between the Legal Client and the participating attorney or legal professional. BestLegalChoice.com will not be a party to any contracts for Jobs submitted through its Service, unless posted by a BestLegalChoice.com officer. BestLegalChoice.com facilitates these contracts by supplying a platform for communication management and payment tools only.
* BestLegalChoice.com neither provides nor charges for legal services. BestLegalChoice.com may charge a transaction or service fee for each Job facilitated by BestLegalChoice.com in exchange for the services BestLegalChoice.com provides to its Users.
* Use of Coupons Does Not Imply An Attorney-Client Relationship. From time to time, Legal Clients will have access to discounts supplied by the Service which, in part, use BestLegalChoice.com funds to pay for a portion of the legal fees paid by Legal Clients to participating attorneys and legal professionals. The use of such coupons does not imply any attorney-client relationship between BestLegalChoice.com and the legal professional or participating attorney where a coupon is used for any paid billings from a Legal Client.
G. Binding Arbitration. By utilizing BestLegalChoice.com’s service and agreeing to these Terms, you agree to the following dispute resolution procedures.
1. You and BestLegalChoice.com agree to waive any right to a trial by jury in a court of general jurisdiction and any right to participate in a class action or consolidated action regarding a dispute as defined herein. Specifically, you and BestLegalChoice.com agree to waive any right to pursue a dispute by joining a disputed claim with the disputed claim of any other person or entity or to assert a disputed claim in a representative capacity on behalf of anyone else in any lawsuit, arbitration, or other proceeding.
2. You and BestLegalChoice.com agree that a dispute is any claim or controversy related in any way to BestLegalChoice.com’s services or our agreements pursuant to these Terms and Conditions or any other agreements, whether the dispute: arises in tort, contract, by statute, or any other legal theory; arises under this or any prior agreement with us; or arises after your Services with BestLegalChoice.com are terminated.
3. As between any user, legal client, and/or participating attorney and BestLegalChoice.com, any claim (except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights) arising under this Agreement, shall be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration.
4. The party electing arbitration must initiate it through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties.
5. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules:
(a) the arbitration will be conducted, at the option of the party seeking relief, by telephone, online, or based solely on written submissions;
(b) the arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and
(c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(d) The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
6. Both parties agree to each bear their costs and attorney fees associated with the dispute resolution procedures outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
7. This Section is subject to all Limitations of Liability in these Terms and Conditions.
8. Any arbitration shall remain confidential.
9. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by either party or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which any party may be entitled.
10. Neither party may disclose the existence, content, or result of any arbitration or award, except as may be required by law, or to confirm and enforce an award.
H. Intellectual Property Notice.
* BestLegalChoice.com retains all ownership of our intellectual property, including our copyrights, patents, and trademarks.
* No Transfer. BestLegalChoice.com retains ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Website and Service, including applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. No rights, title or interest transfers to any users without the express written consent of BestLegalChoice.com. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
* Specifically, BestLegalChoice.com and all other trademarks that appear, are displayed, or are used on the Website or as part of the Service are registered or common law trademarks or service marks of BestLegalChoice.com, Inc. These trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way without prior written permission from BestLegalChoice.com, except as an integral part of any authorized copy of the Content.
* BestLegalChoice, Inc. owns all copyright interests in all software and technology used to create BestLegalChoice.com. This Agreement does not provide any User with any rights in or to the website technology or any proprietary software or marks. It is a breach of these rights and of these Terms and Conditions to make reproductions of or adaptations to the website software and technology without the express written permission of BestLegalChoice, Inc. Further, no license is granted or inferred to any user to operate the website and its software or technology other than as permitted herein or elsewhere including, but not limited to using decompilation or disassembly (reverse engineering) techniques on this website or related programming. No user shall make use of the technology or proprietary software or marks for any development or operation except as expressly permitted herein or elsewhere without the express written consent of BestLegalChoice, Inc. including, without limitation, all Proprietary Rights relating thereto, all of which will remain the exclusive property of BestLegalChoice, Inc.
* You may cancel this Agreement and close your account at any time. However, termination of the BestLegalChoice.com Service does not terminate attorney-client relationships or obligations formed between any user and/or participating attorney.
* You May Terminate This Agreement. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your account with the Service, you may simply discontinue using BestLegalChoice.com. If you wish to delete your User account data, please contact BestLegalChoice.com at support@BestLegalChoice.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, but barring legal requirements, we will delete your full profile within 30 days.
* BestLegalChoice.com May Terminate This Agreement. BestLegalChoice.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
* Relationships Between Attorney And Client Survive Termination. Termination of your relationship with BestLegalChoice.com does not affect your relationship with any participating attorney or client you have retained through the BestLegalChoice.com Service. All legal, contractual, and ethical duties, obligations and responsibilities survive termination of your relationship with BestLegalChoice.com.
* Some Provisions Survive Termination. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
J. Disclaimer of Warranties.
* WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY (READ CAREFULLY):
The user expressly agrees that use of the Website and any available service is at the user's sole risk. The Website and its services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. BestLegalChoice.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. BestLegalChoice.com makes no warranty that the Website or any service provided on or through the Website will meet user's requirements, that the Website and its services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor does BestLegalChoice.com make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any service offered thereon or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the same or that defects in the software will be corrected. BestLegalChoice.com makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or information obtained through the Website or any service available on the Website or any transactions entered into through the Website or any service on the Website.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from BestLegalChoice.com shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
WE LIMIT ALL LIABILITY (READ CAREFULLY)
The user agrees that BestLegalChoice.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the Website or any service provided thereon or for cost of procurement of substitute goods and/or services or resulting from any goods and/or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or any service thereon or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of user's transmissions or data, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if BestLegalChoice.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The user further agrees that BestLegalChoice.com shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
K. Indemnification and Release.
* The User agrees that BestLegalChoice.com is not responsible for any harm that use of this Website and any services made available therein may cause.
* The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold BestLegalChoice.com harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred in connection with any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, and expenses arising from or in connection with the contents or use of this Website and any services made available therein.
* The User agrees that this defense and indemnity shall also apply to any breach by the User of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants.
* The User further agrees that this defense and indemnity shall include without limitation attorney fees and costs.
* The User also agrees that this defense and indemnity shall apply to BestLegalChoice.com, BestLegalChoice, Inc., its affiliates, directors, officers and employees.
* BestLegalChoice.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User and the User shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of BestLegalChoice.com.
* If you have a dispute with one or more Users, you release BestLegalChoice.com from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
* BestLegalChoice.com may amend this Agreement from time to time, and in BestLegalChoice.com’s sole discretion.
* We will provide notification to Users of material changes to this Agreement (i) by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, which will take effect immediately upon our sending of this email, and/or (ii) through our Website at least 30 days prior to the change taking effect by posting a notice on our home page.
* Non-material changes to this Agreement will take effect immediately. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to this Agreement.
* Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of a revised version of this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of its terms.
* Email Communications. We use email to stay in touch with our users.
* Legal Notice To BestLegalChoice.com Must Be In Writing. Communications made through email or the Service’s private messaging system will not constitute legal notice to BestLegalChoice.com or any of our officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to BestLegalChoice.com is required by contract or any law or regulation.
Any written notice to BestLegalChoice.com should be addressed as follows:
93 Castilian Drive
Goleta, CA 93117
* You, and you alone, are responsible for any obligations you agree to under this contract.
* Governing Law. Except to the extent applicable law provides otherwise, this Agreement between you and BestLegalChoice.com and any access to or use of the Website or the Service are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You and BestLegalChoice.com agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the City and County of Santa Barbara, California, except as provided below in this Agreement.
* Severability. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of BestLegalChoice.com to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
* Limitation of Term of Action. You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with BestLegalChoice.com must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
* Section Headings and Summaries Non-Binding. Throughout this Agreement, each section includes titles and brief summaries of the following terms and conditions. These section titles and brief summaries are not legally binding.